Every individual looking for security in today’s uncertain period. When the concern is about ‘security’ for the future LIC comes first to our mind. Because we know this is the only thing that stays with life and even after life. LIC popularly known as the Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the renowned, trusted and popular company in the country. This corporation is well known for providing life security to its clients with a wide variety of plans as well as policies. They have been in the existence from past many years. They have been providing innovative solutions to millions of customers in securing their life from any uncertain events. They have expanded their products as well as services, to cater the desired needs of their customers. They are counted among some of the most reliable as well as trustworthy insurance providing companies of the country.
It has been observed that with the passage of time and advancement in technology, the insurance domain has also shifted online. This is because; making an online payment is quite a hassle-free method for people. LIC offers its customers many policy options to choose from like jeevananand, e-term plan and so many others.Whatever the option you choose, security automatically comes to your life. This is the only way you can prevent financial hardship for your family.
The customers can make use of different payment channels, to make LIC online payment of their policy premium in a secure and comfortable manner. LIC website has an online payment option on its customer portal which is widely used for paying policy premium instantly.
It is believed that the policyholders can make use of this portal in real time, to make the LIC online payments in a secured manner by making use of Net banking, debit card, credit card, etc. It is said that LIC facility can be availed only by the customers, who are registered and have their LIC policies enrolled on the LIC website. The policyholders are required to keep some things in mind while making an LIC online payment.
- The online channels for making LIC online payment are secure, as no data is shared in the process. Also, the amount of the premium, which is to be paid, is fully encrypted.
- The payment by making use of the payment gateway can be made by making use of debit card, credit card, etc.
- The customers will get a receipt for the premium paid by them by using the customer portal by them.
- The premium for the coming year cannot be paid in advance
- The customers can avail the online payment services without making any additional fee or charge.
- The premiums are paid for the policies that are in process. Also, it is to be paid for all the half-yearly, quarterly and common policies.
Online LIC payment has made things very easy and simple for LIC policyholders. Now they can pay the premium even while on the go.